Monday, March 8, 2010

Travel Gear: Chargepod

_
Okay flashpackers, let me know if this is worth having:

Chargepod Base Unit

When I travel, I take a netbook, a digital camera and (sometimes) an HD camcorder. In the past, I've been annoyed that I have to pack a separate power cable for each of these devices, and since I've also seen flashpackers with all those AND cell phones and iPods, then The Chargepod from Callpod might be worth having. 

Basically, you buy it and adapters for your devices and it allows you to charge everything off one plug.  It looks tiny, too; smaller than the size of a cellphone in the pictures and apparently it only weighs a few ounces.  So not only will you likely be saving space, but you also won't be fighting for outlets in hostels or the airport.

So, if you have a Chargepod, leave a comment and let me know if it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment